Lower Cost Light Dimmer
For Incandescent Light Bulbs
Model LC-1220 Shown
- Convenient Control of Light Levels
- Reduce Bird/Animal Stress Levels
- Increase Egg Production for Layers
- Reduce Electric Consumption
- Significantly Extends Life of Light Bulbs
- All Solid-State
- Easy to Install, Only Two Wires
- Integral Voltage Surge Protection
- Integral RFI Noise Filtering
- Made in USA
These models come with 2 wires and surface mount on a standard 4 inch electrical box. A minimum of 6 inches of air space must be maintained around dimmer for proper cooling. A separate wall mounted switch should be provided to turn the lights on and off. If a weatherproof box is desired, use the following bill of materials: Mulberry 2 gang box cat. no. 30233 or equivalent, Mulberry gasket/cover cat. no. 30283 or equivalent, and (2) 6-32 x 3/4 in. panhead machine screws. Use silicon sealing compound for sealing plugs and screw holes.
Please feel free to
contact us for prices or if you have questions.
Kalglo Electronics Co., Inc.
1885 Weaversville Rd
Allentown PA 18109 USA
Tel No: 610-837-0700
Copyright ©1996, Kalglo Electronics Co., Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Last Revised - 1 August 2021